Library & Labs
Library Media Center
Library & Language Lab
- Open to all students from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Individual and group study options.
- Academic and time management help when needed.
- Computer assistance available if needed.
- Research and study skills help available.
- Resources available for research projects.
Contact: Joan Keckler, Math Department Chair (419-534-5376)
- Designed for any student who needs or wants additional help on any math concepts (attendance is taken).
- Open to all students on B, C, and D days from 7:35-8:05 a.m. and 11:35 a.m.-noon (Room 147).
- Students receive clarification on math concepts and/or help with homework problems. Students should bring specific questions or concepts for review.
- Monitored by a certified math teacher.
- Morning hours: 7:35-8:05 a.m.
- Lunch hours: 11:35 a.m.-noon
Contact: Darrin Broadway, Dean of Secondary Teaching and Learning (419-469-2164)
- Open every day 3-4 p.m. after school.
- Provides a quiet and structured place to do homework.
- Students are self-regulated (intervention when requested).
- Monitored by certified teachers.
- Attendance and SMART goals’ tracking provided for every student.