Hot lunch is back at both district buildings. Hot lunch is the largest fundraiser for the Ottawa Hills Schools Parent Association. Managed and staffed by parent volunteers, the fundraiser provides students and staff with a lunch options that Ottawa Hills Local Schools do not provide. All funds raised are donated back to the schools for equipment and programming.
Hot lunch orders can now be made the 1st - 24th of each month! Visit ohspa.membershiptoolkit.com/hotlunch to order lunch, update a student’s grade, or register a new account.
7th GRADERS ONLY: Both school and grade need to be updated to secure lunch will be delivered to Jr./Sr. High School.
Orders for a given month are due by the 24th of the preceding month. Late orders will not be accepted. Ordering is allowed for one month at a time. No cancellations and no refunds after the deadline.
Lunch requires over 100 volunteers to manage orders and serve meals. Please contact the appropriate volunteer coordinator if you would like to volunteer. To sign-up, specific dates and times and job description are listed at volunteer links:
- Lunch coordinator/vendors/orders: Adrianne Shreve, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer coordinator: Jen Kielczewski, email@example.com
- Lunch supplies/emergency lunch: Alison Krieger, firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior/Senior High School:
- Lunch coordinator/vendors/orders: Dee Dolsey, email@example.com
- Volunteer coordinator: Jeni Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concession window: Penny Clarke, email@example.com
- OHSPA hot lunch coordinator: Katie Timmers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- OHSPA hot lunch treasurer: Penny Clarke, email@example.com